Thursday, December 1, 2016

More Service

November 7, 2016
Okay so this last week was a little every where, so I'm not even sure if I'll get everything in
there. But we have had lots of work to do on Krenshaw st. which is super cool, I love those
busy days when you come home and your exhausted. We've been reaching out to the
members alot more, and from the members we get alot of referrals, Thats awesome. I had
finally got a new card so I was able to buy myself a bike! Also this week we have been
doing lots of service, because a members house has been invaded by cockroaches, and we
had helped someone move, we also helped 3 different people with their yard. We haven't
had any luck with baptism but we are working on helping our investigators to take those
steps.
I'm sorry nothing exciting happened this week, just the same routine for the most part. And
it's so short too! maybe I should start writing things down in my journal so that I remember
what happens. Anyways every one sounds like they are doing so good! I love ya'll and wish
the best for you!
Sister hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment