Wednesday, January 4, 2017

NEW YEARS

January 3, 2017
Hey Ya'll
So lots of crazy stuff, for Christmas I got to Skype my family and that counted for our emailing of the week. but what all happened this week is that we got to go to a lot of meetings that week because of holidays and also because it was the end of the month. Also we were able to find new investigators, and We sang carols to all o our investigators Christmas night. I Had a blast talking to my family on Christmas morning, and earlier that morning we had a sacrament meeting that was nothing but musical numbers, and I did play a piece.

So many people were out of town these past two week and so we haven't had much luck with getting in contact with our investigators. And this past week we've been having a ton of tornado warnings and flood warnings so we were stuck inside for most of the week. and a ton of rain, the river overflowed and the waters almost reached our neighborhood. It's been really slow week, but hopefully it will be better this next week. 

But hey it's NEW YEARS!!!!!!!! so i've been making goals and I like something I just heard from my mom, which is to have a theme. And My theme will be to "apply". Because i need to put myself in the shoes of my investigators, and not just help them take steps but take the steps with them till they can do it on their own. I love this Gospel and I know it is the Church which Jesus Christ established while he way on the earth. I love each of you and pray for you guys! And more importantly The Savior loves and cares about you and he is always having is arms stretched out towards you! Happy New years Ya'll!

Love
Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment